Recent content by jhoncarter

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. J

Help identifying odd growth?

Thank s Emmawatson
  2. J

Carnivorous Container Garden

Carnivorous plants are easy to grow in containers and can help control whitefly in the greenhouse, or fruit fly in the home.
  3. J

Killdeer in the garden!

I have moved birdhouses with active nests up to . The birds accepted it without any problem. I think it might be best if you ask about it on the birdwatching forum Grass Coventry
  4. J

Garden snail--care tips, what type of dirt to use as substrate?

just found a little snail in your garden (or was it your salad, maybe?), and despite its slime and all, you actually think it’s a cute critter. So cute that the idea the resident gardener wouldn’t think about killing it makes you feel sorry for it and you decide to take it home for safety.
  5. J

ok Rons Decking Coventry
  6. J

Bees ~ Our Garden Friends

The greater the number of suitable flowering plants in your garden the better but you should aim for at least two kinds of bee-friendly plant for each flowering period. Artificial grass Tamworth
  7. J

Hello from Central Florida

I live in the central Florida area.
  8. J

Best way to deal with this plant...

Commercial growers take the colas from the plant and manicure them before drying. Artificial Grass suppliers
  9. J

Hoping someone can help identify the growth on my tree. The attached picture shows the growth on either side of the face. Thanks in advance. Artificial grass Tamworth
  10. J

Any advice on must see places and cheaper one-way options? Thanks!
  11. J

So there has been this odd dark green vegetation growing next to one of my corals....im not too sure exactly what it is...done a little research but have not found any clear answers.
  12. J

Bulbs may be forced into early growth for indoor display in winter.
  13. J

Good deal, glad it is working out.
  14. J

Hello from Central Florida

hello, I am new member for this forums

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back