Recent content by jmsadare

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. J

Cold Frames/Mini-Greenhouses

Our cold frames (or garden environment, where they are known) is tempered glass and architectural aluminum. Sliding glass panels for easy access and variable ventilation. Shelves and irrigation mist may also be added.
  2. J

Bamboo Orchids

I have many types of orchid flowers are pink, purple or white narcissus bamboo orchid way to cast a pleasant fragrance. This offsets the fact that the flowers are short lived when cut and therefore not normally used in the agreements. The leaves, however, have greater longevity and a large crown...
  3. J

Whitefly dilemma

White dilemma usually comes in waves for me. We had the wave of spring, leaving nothing for a few months and we now have a second wave. I am not worried about this season, with the exception of the pulse can give people in the spring. I put on yellow sticky traps, but I do not think I'll order...
  4. J

Fertilisers 'reducing diversity'

Additional nutrients to enable rapid growth of the plants that dominate the habitat, blocking the access of small animals vital to sunlight, the researchers found. Consequently, many species disappear from the affected areas. Stricter controls are needed to prevent widespread loss of biodiversity.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back