Recent content by Kha

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. K

Laurel Bushes Dying

Ok, thanks! :) Thank you, I'll have to look this stuff up.
  2. K

Laurel Bushes Dying

I'm also dealing with a scale problem on my magnolia, can you tell me the name of the product he sold you?
  3. K

Can someone please id this tree/shrub?

Thanks for responding! Do you think the Garden Safe product will do the trick? It's a 3-in-1 product that also contains a insecticide. It lists scale as one of the pests it will treat and recommends treating every 7 days. As far as washing them off, should I put on some rubber gloves and use...
  4. K

my son gave my the world's greatest LILY...

Aww, that is so thoughtful and cute.
  5. K

Interesting...did you have a lot of these little things or were they just in certain spots? Every stem of this bush/tree is covered in these. I actually used the Garden Safe Fungicide 3...not sure where I got Garden Fresh name that I mentioned earlier from. Do you remember which insecticide...
  6. K

Thank you! :)
  7. K

:) Thank you so much! I think I know what it is now and you gave me the missing link since I had NO clue! I just googled Japanese Magnolia and looked at the images and it's not that. But I did a second search for just Magnolia and found the Star Magnolia (Magnolia stellata) and I'm pretty...
  8. K

Hello all- I just joined the forum and was wondering if anyone can id this tree/shrub/bush. Early spring, this "tree" had some big white long daisy-like petal flowers all over it. It has also developed those white furry spots all over on every branch. Please help :confused:

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back