Recent content by marktripp

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. M

Food grade DE for bug control?

I use food grade DE for bug control in my chicken coop. Does anyone use it in the garden? Would it work?
  2. M

Fertilizer/feed help

My zone is 5A, guess ill have to test my soil.
  3. M

Fertilizer/feed help

Hello all, Newer gardener here needing some help. Last year I did raised beds and had minimal to no harvest of things that seemed to require more nutrients or energy such as tomatoes, pepper, cucumbers. This year seams to be off to the same pace. Broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts...
  4. M

Getting rid of grass?

Problem is I'm all planted and growing. I plan on doing plastic cover next year.
  5. M

Getting rid of grass?

I turned a spot on my lawn into garden this year. I had it tilled in, sat a few weeks, placed manure on it and tilled again. Now I'm being over run by grass. Can I suppress/kill its growth just by mulching with grass clippings? I've tilled most of it with a weed whacker tiller but man that's a...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back