Recent content by MrBunny_and_Becca

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. MrBunny_and_Becca

Deer and stuff...

That is so cool and beautiful. Awesome pictures.
  2. MrBunny_and_Becca

welcome becca

WOW!!!I have not posted in while.Sorry.Almost everything is going well.I have had to thin the sunflowers and beans.The only thing that has not grown is carrots.The rosemary died.Everything else is doing great.Soon I get to go into the classrooms and do activites.
  3. MrBunny_and_Becca

welcome becca

I love licorice.Ill take about 2 fennel.zI am going to plant rosemary and tomatoes today.Carrots will probably be put in the weekend.
  4. MrBunny_and_Becca

welcome becca

Yeah.I am also gonna get help w/ the garden.
  5. MrBunny_and_Becca

welcome becca

I planted some wildflowers and sunflowers,thank you for the seeds D.sCAREZ:I do not need anyseeds at the moment.A pizza garden i a garden shaped like a pizza.
  6. MrBunny_and_Becca

welcome becca

Tell everyone.The saw attacked me!!I was totally like:eek:Then..:mad:and:confused: Thank you D for the seeds.Scarez I do not currently need any seeds.I will soon have some pics posted. Today I plant wildflowers and sunflowers
  7. MrBunny_and_Becca

Deer

That is awesome and beautiful.
  8. MrBunny_and_Becca

welcome becca

Thanks a bunch Randy,I really was not think when I put my address on a publis site.. I dont have and grandchildren yet.....but who knows what will happen in a year or 30.I am still planning what to put in tha garden.I am my grandmas favorite grandchild....HI GMA
  9. MrBunny_and_Becca

welcome becca

My address is: I do appreciate all the help I get.I will be planting in about a week.I know this summer I am going to grow a home garden.
  10. MrBunny_and_Becca

welcome becca

I think carrots,radishes,tomatoes,peas,lettuce laef basil,rosemary,sunflowers, english daisy dahlia,morning glorys,catnip,and mini pumpkins.Do they grow fast and well?I am also thinking about planting milkweed
  11. MrBunny_and_Becca

welcome becca

Maybe.Tommorw I am going to try and find seeds for the pizza gardens.
  12. MrBunny_and_Becca

welcome becca

This is all very good information. I am not sure why I want to repel bees.Actually when I was talking with the lady in charge of the center she said plant things that attract butterflys and repel bees. Now I realize they are important for pollination purposes.This weekend I am going to buy the...
  13. MrBunny_and_Becca

welcome becca

I am going to make a pizza garden at an early childhood development for girlscouts. I am doing two pizzas,each pizza has eight slots in it.I need to put in fast growing vegetables,herbs,and flowers.It would be good if they attract butterflys,grow quick,and repel bees.any suggestions.Oh yeah,I...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back