Recent content by NaNanc

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. N

Nephthyris "Berry Allusion" Syngonium podophyllum

got this a few days ago. just wondering about the light requirements. some list them as full while other say low. what would she do best in. planted in a mix of perlite, orchid bark, and soil. (heavy perlite). any tips on how to make her have a more uniform look other then crazy and outta...
  2. N

brown leaf tips and brown new growth

On my otherwise healthy plants i have been noticing that the leaf tips are turning brown. and some of the new growth is turning brown before it can mature. It is happening in my peace lily, zebra plant, Scindapsus pictus (silver philo), and my pothos. i only water once a week and have only...
  3. N

Droopy Zebra Plants

Thanks Ron. It does seem some new leaves got a bit burnt because they did fall off =( but overall she is doing better.
  4. N

Droopy Zebra Plants

Thanks! She perked up after I brought her in after a few hours. I will keep an eye on her. Thanks again!
  5. N

Droopy Zebra Plants

So my poor plant was subjected to my faux-hubbies non plant caring today and left outside in the direct sun for almost 5 hours. When i went to rescue her she was very very droopy =( Will she be ok now that i have brought her back in? should i spray her with water? prune the droopy leaves? leave...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back