Recent content by NirraSiyapa

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. N

Room decoration

Hello all i have a theme wall in the shade of Rasberry and the rest of the walls are plain white. The furniture is basically dark brown. I need help on how to decorate the room! Lamps, shades curtains etc.
  2. N

My Garden 2013

hey dude your garden looking very nice and the flowers looking fresh can you please share the more pics of your garden here ,.Nice to see such a nice garden,.
  3. N

Wood used in exterior doors

Hello guys i want to use a wood substitute that looks and has a feel of natural wood for my exterior doors in my project,.Witing for your ideas,.
  4. N

Wood for garden house doors

Suggest me that Which wood for garden house doors? Merbau or meranti? Which is best against the elements? Which would you want for a set of doors in your garden?
  5. N

Hello from GardenGem.

Hi,. Tell me that how's your thinking about this forum,. I am new just like you and feel that its really great place to share the information,.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back