Recent content by OurGardenGate.com

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. OurGardenGate.com

Hoping someone seen this large shrub!

What size is the bush and does it bear a lot of berries or just sparsely? That looks like an interesting plant to have.
  2. OurGardenGate.com

Can You Tell Me What This Plant Is?

Good to know. I'll have to have anther look at iMovie.
  3. OurGardenGate.com

Should I Move My Roses With a Freeze Coming?

Thanks KyaD. That's probably the safest thing to do. I'd hate to lose them. Do you have freeze warnings for next week?
  4. OurGardenGate.com

Show us your Autumn 2011 flowers!

Ooh, I love those light pink ones. What are they called? I have never seen such a breathtaking display of mums. It looks like a fairy land.
  5. OurGardenGate.com

Should I Move My Roses With a Freeze Coming?

I have 7 Rosa Rugosa roses that are only two years old and they need to be moved. I chose the wrong place for them when I planted them. I cut them back in Aug. preparing for the transplant. I had planned to move them this fall but time has gotten away from me and now in four days we are...
  6. OurGardenGate.com

Thanks Lynpenny. I just kept working with iphoto till I got it close enough. I really need to spend more time learning about this machine instead of playing online. Does photoshop edit videos as well? I have a tremor and it sure makes my videos hard to watch. I do have imovie on my Mac but it...
  7. OurGardenGate.com

Can the papyrus also grow in deep shade, in very dry conditions? The blooms are non-descript, sort of cream color, and as I remember, they sort of remind me of Potentilla blossoms, except on long stems. It's a good thing I got the pictures when I did because the cold weather has turned the...
  8. OurGardenGate.com

rose buds

Yes, that Apricot Candy is pretty as a bud but one of those that isn't as pretty when open. On the other hand, this Brandy Rose rose is gorgeous in all stages, not much scent though.
  9. OurGardenGate.com

Thanks Ron. My husband's name is Ron, nice name.
  10. OurGardenGate.com

Thanks for the suggestion Ron, but that looks like a Microsoft program and I have a Mac. My photo program does a pretty good job, if I'd just learn how to use it.:rolleyes:
  11. OurGardenGate.com

Thanks, I know I'd never have figured it out without your help. I snapped the bee and ladybug today. Weren't they accommodating to pose for me?
  12. OurGardenGate.com

Perennials blooming

Love the pink gaura, it is so airy and delicate. I see you live in Tennessee. I moved to Utah from east TN. I loved it there.
  13. OurGardenGate.com

Fall Flowers Here's what's going on in our yard right now... lol As I look at these I realize the dominant color of my yard is so obvious, but I really do have more variety.
  14. IMG_0717

IMG_0717

15. IMG_0705

IMG_0705

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back