Recent content by Suzen65

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. Suzen65

help me find this plant

It`s pretty frequent in my country. Really beautiful plant. Hope you will find it! Good luck!
  2. Suzen65

Bamboo for Beginners

Very good and useful information! Thanks!
  3. Suzen65

Dormant Oil Spray

Very good article how to make your own dormant oil spray - http://www.allwoodwork.com/tips/dormantoilspray.htm good luck! :)
  4. Suzen65

First flower of 10

such beautiful flower! :)
  5. Suzen65

Hi from Oklahoma

welcome to this great forum! :) I`m newbie here too! :)) good luck to you!
  6. Suzen65

The Garden took a whipping today

Alan. :( Feel your pain.
  7. Suzen65

Tomato & Cuke Plants

Agree with Kya D. Good luck!
  8. Suzen65

Feeding Watermelon plants

Im ready to try watermellons for my own. Information which I found in this threat will sure help me. Thanks!
  9. Suzen65

Blueberries?

I also have no experience with giant blueberryies, can`t help you. :(
  10. Suzen65

Greetings

Good evening! My name is Suzen, I am 46 years old. My hobbies are, of course, gardening and bycicle riding. I am here, because sometimes I have some uncler questions, which I need to know, but I dont have anybody to ask them. So I will use this forum to find out information which I`m...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back