Recent content by White_Wolfe

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. White_Wolfe

Daily fungi.

I love fungi..........when camping one year in the Smokey's the entire woods were literally vibrant with them. There were some that resembled your red coral but also came in yellow, lavender, orange, brown and white. There were some red and white spotted ones and lots of others in shapes and...
  2. White_Wolfe

The birds that come for water.

Your pics are always amazing Kildale. I have thoroughly enjoyed them.
  3. White_Wolfe

My breakfast tray for birds

Kildale, I am very jealous of all the birds you have. Of course I can see why they come to your house for breakfast. I had cardinals, two species of doves, bluejays, indigo buntings, finches, woodpeckers and a few others coming to my house on a regular basis until I saw rats at the...
  4. White_Wolfe

Donated my 45th pint

Good job. My son donates but they don't want my blood..........maybe it has something to do with my howling at the full moon.
  5. White_Wolfe

Bird pictures

"Lake Erie is a big Puddle". Yes it is a BIG puddle and that's putting it mildly. I've only seen it during the winter when it was frozen but it was spectacular to me, a born and raised Floridian. Great pics. We don't have a lot of the birds whose pics I've seen posted down here in South...
  6. White_Wolfe

The Games part two

Don't know Kya D. Elk are rather scarce in South Florida ;^) and I was just going by what the ranger said. We do have bears, panthers, bobcats, otters, deer, turkeys, all types of birds, lots of gators, Fl. crocodiles, etc. Lately we have more than our share of snakes and lizards. They say...
  7. White_Wolfe

It's Just Me

I just found you Crabbergirl. Like I said, lots of towns I've never heard of and I'm sure you have never heard of the town I was raised in. I was born in Panama City but moved to the Glades when I was about 3. My son attended UF and I have a sister who lives about 26 miles south of Daytona.
  8. White_Wolfe

It's Just Me

Thanx everyone for the welcome. Crabbergirl, where is West Tocoi, Fl. I was born, raised and still live in South Fl........am 6th generation, but I don't think I've ever heard of West Tocoi.......of course there are a lot of small towns in Fl that I've probably never heard of. I was raised on...
  9. White_Wolfe

My veggie garden

Wow, everything is so healthy looking. Between the fiasco last year with water shortages and restrictions, bugs, heat, heat, heat and health problems this year I haven't replanted other than a few flowers , Tommytoes and a Golden Pear Tomato in pots. Oh well, a few more years I'll be retired...
  10. White_Wolfe

The Games part two

You know you really do have a GREAT imagination. I have thouroughly enjoyed viewing your "Sports" posts. Was the pic of the Elk actually taken in Yellowstone. On one of my visits there I was fortunate enough to see two Elk bugling (sp??). The ranger said it was unusual to actually see them...
  11. White_Wolfe

A new one, The Games.

Loved this one as well........just one question tho, what is the "chocolate dessert"?
  12. White_Wolfe

It's Just Me

Hi, Love to garden but haven't really had one for a while.....well that's not exactly true, but I don't think many of you would call what I had last spring/summer a garden. We had a water shortage, water restrictions and it was hot, hot, hot. Just finally gave up on trying to keep up...
  13. White_Wolfe

After Christmas for next one.

The more I see the more impressed I am. What part of the country do you live in to get all the pics or do you travel? Do you have all these birds on your property.......if so you must be in Heaven.
  14. White_Wolfe

Photo products that I make.

Wow, not only are you a talented photographer but you are crafty as well. I love the pieces in your post.
  15. White_Wolfe

Sport in Nature, a humorous thing.

New here to the forum so a little late in commenting but just wanted to say I really enjoyed the pics and the titles. Very good imagination. Looking forward to installment II.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back