Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. C

Flower Identification?

True, and as LAMARQ also said, they are as big as dinner plates :) My last delivery was a hibiscus as well and they are lovely in my garden. Their bloom is so great - in both senses, big and beautiful.
  2. C

Helpful websites

If you want something to do by yourself, you might want to check out landscape solutions for you. They offer quite a lot of information from garden designs, planting tips and even some techniques to achieve a better looking setup. It is hard to appreciate something that you see per piece and...
  3. C

Basil and Balsamic Vinaigrette

I am such a big fan of balsamic vinegar that even paired with olive oil and some basil as garnish, I can already have a good meal with bread. Though for salad, I also like this type of dressing but I never get to perfect it. I follow the same ingredients and steps but something is always...
  4. C

Putting up deer fence in my front yard.

Yeah, that's a problem and would sometimes be painful aesthetically and sometimes take effect on what you plant as well. My neighbor had the same area as she started out with an open setup, probably just like yours. And she would often find rabbits munching on them. Though there was lesser...
  5. C

When to build a new raised garden

It would be a no brainer to start building a raised garden bed if the solid in your area is poor. The basic idea is that instead of battling against poor soil conditions, you build above ground, where you exhibit control over everything from texture to using the ingredients that you prefer to...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back