Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. OurGardenGate.com

Should I Move My Roses With a Freeze Coming?

I have 7 Rosa Rugosa roses that are only two years old and they need to be moved. I chose the wrong place for them when I planted them. I cut them back in Aug. preparing for the transplant. I had planned to move them this fall but time has gotten away from me and now in four days we are...
  2. OurGardenGate.com

Can You Tell Me What This Plant Is?

It was already growing in our yard when we bought the house in 2009. It looks like a little tropical plant growing here in zone 5b/6a. It has small, insignificant blooms on long this stems. I'm trying to upload a photo but I'm not sure I was successful. Any ideas on this plant would be...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back