Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. M

How to deadhead Lupines

Hi guys, I recently planted some russell's mix lupines and boy are they pretty. I'd like to deadhead them in hopes of getting more blossoms, but to chop off the flower seems to mean chopping the plant in half! :confused: Do you really just chop the hole stalk off, or is there a better way...
  2. M

Tree Privacy Wall

Hello everyone, My wife and I bought our first home a few months ago and the back yard is completely unlandscaped. That is a downer, but at least we get to create it just how we want. Our lot is .29 acres if I remember right so the back yard is decent sized (at least as lots go around...
  3. M

Saw these at a local theme park...

I saw these at a local theme park and thought they looked really pretty and kind of exotic. Where they're being grown locally, I figured it'd be cool to see if I can find them and grow them at home. Any ideas what they are?
  4. M

Another Plant ID Thread

Hello, My wife and I purchased our first home in June so we are both very new to the whole garden scene. This plant popped up in late summer/fall in a flower bed and we were curious to know what it was. Any ideas?

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back