Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. Shah Jahan

Cant germinate Rosary Pea from seeds

I'm trying to plant Abrus precatorius, (known commonly as jequirity, Crab's eye, rosary pea, John Crow Bead, precatory bean, Indian licorice, Akar Saga, gidee gidee or Jumbie bead in Trinidad & Tobago) from seed and have had NO success. I've tried 1) Seed plantation. 2) Soaking seed for 1...
  2. Shah Jahan

Strongly Scented, Evergreen, Pot-Plantabe, Day-blooming flower plant?

Hello. I have no idea about plants but wish to learn from the experts. I've fallen in love with my Raat ki Rani (Queen of the Night, Night-blooming Jasmine) plant and now wish to have a similar plant which blooms in the day. I'm looking for a plant that is, → Day blooming → Has a VERY...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back