Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. T

Plant Care

I'm new to gardening and excited to learn through experience and some advice from the experienced (YOU!). We had a pretty big rain storm recently and it made me think about the proper way to care for my plants. Some of my new smaller plants ended up having leaves that were pretty dirty from...
  2. T

Irrigation System

Couldn't find an irrigation section so hopefully this gets viewed! Starting a new garden space about 30-40 yards from house (spot with most sun light). Garden will be contain 3 raised beds (8X4 with 4x4's), seating, pots with herbs, and an old well hand pump. Layout attached.. Ignore text...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back