Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. C

Does anyone know about Opuntia cactus?

thank you for the information! I am hoping for blooms, I have never seen this one bloom yet it will be such a treat.
  2. C

Does anyone know about Opuntia cactus?

I have a beautiful Opuntia "josephs coat" cactus that is about 3 years old. Over the past couple weeks i have noticed a fuzzy/hairyness to some of the pad tips. It does not look like anything bad, in fact I am wondering if it is getting ready to set buds for flowering. Does anyone know about...
  3. C

Recyled strawberrie planter

you could probably even put some holes in the sides and plant even more strawberries in it. Interesting idea for sure. I like the fire pit idea also.
  4. C

dwarf fruit trees

I contacted the person I am getting the trees from and he said that they will produce fruit just not as big a yeild without a second tree. So I am not sure what i will do right now..lol
  5. C

dwarf fruit trees

Looks like I may need to get another cherry tree for my bing. but the Peach and apple should be ok. Thanks for letting me know this.
  6. C

dwarf fruit trees

Thank you ...all the dwarf trees I have coming say they are self pollinating so I hope they really are. I will do some more research on that thanks a bunch.
  7. C

dwarf fruit trees

Ok I will make a trip to the store soon and get what is needed. Thank you ver much Ron that is very helpful.
  8. C

dwarf fruit trees

can anyone help me?
  9. C

dwarf fruit trees

Thank you. I am in zone 6a. I will be planting galla apple, georgia peach and bing cherry. I have pots that are about 15-20 gallon.
  10. C

dwarf fruit trees

I recently ordered 3 differant dwarf fruit trees. But i am considering planting them in large pots. I have never grown fruit trees in pots and was hoping to get some advice on soil and needs for the trees before they arrive at the end of the week. Thank you for any help.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back