Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. T

What kinds of trees do I have

We moved into this house in the fall and most of the trees had berries on them. Now they are flowering so I thought I should find out what kinds they are. The first 3 are 3 of the same tree. It looks like the one is going to have white flowers. Maybe not, but looks like it. #4 and 5 we had to...
  2. T

What are these?

The first 2 pics are the same, one with 2 leaves and one with 1 leaf. The last was in a flowerbed. Thinking it was a weed I pulled it and saw that it was in potting soil so I put it back.
  3. T

Looking for

Does anyone have seeds for a short growing period? Our yard is mostly sunny with afternoon shade. I found out our season in SW MT is ALOT shorter than in WY. lol. I have some seeds to share if you want. Just let me know. Those of you on Facebook know that we just had snow a week and a half ago...
  4. T

seedlings

I need the link for the site that shows what your seedlings look like when they come up. Can someone post it, please? I have things coming up but I'm not sure what they are. As far as I know they could've been from the people that lived here.
  5. T

Any ideas what these are?

We just moved here in the fall and trimmed this tree/bush alot. So whatever they are haven't seen any sunshine for years. I dug around a couple and they seem to be growing from runners? rhizomes?
  6. T

What is it?

He was hanging out with us at our campfire in PA. Just about the ugliest thing I've ever seen...yuck.
  7. T

Hello from Wyoming

Hello all. Happy Thanksgiving! My flowerbed is all ready for winter. I put rocks on top of my pinks mulch this year so the wind couldn't blow it to SD...lol. After 4 years of growing pinks here I'm beginning to think they are an annual in WY. It is so warm here they are probably growing under...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back