Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. JenD

Saving Pepper Seeds

I would like to save seeds from the peppers I started this year. Do you simply let them dry or do they need anything special like tomatoes do? I have grown Peter Peppers for a few years now and would like to simply save my own seeds rather than buying. I paid over $5 this year for 24 seeds! Sheesh!
  2. JenD

Thank You KyaD!!

Wanted to extend a BIG thanks to Dawn! Thank you so much for the big wonderful box of plants! Everything looks healthy and just wonderful. Hope to trade with you again in the future! Heads up!! Yours should be arriving today also!! Thanks again for your generousity! LOVE everything! Jen :D
  3. JenD

Spring Plant List

Here is my current list of plants available for trade for spring 2009. For right now I will only be trading, no postage, sorry! I ship using USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation and apperciate if you do the same. OK here we go! Yarrow -Summer Berries -Summer Pastels -Mix...
  4. JenD

Shrubs from seed

I have been given some seeds for various seeds but have no inkling the proper way to sow them. I have received seeds for Old Fashioned Wiegela(fuzzy looking things), Crepe Myrtle(flat, brown hard), Mock Orange(hard ball, broke has small things inside), French Lilac, and a dwarf red maple. If...
  5. JenD

Lots to share

I have LOTS to share, either for trade or for postage! The numbers in () beside each is how many trades I have to offer of each. Alot come from my garden, but some are extra's from trades where I was given more than I could possibly use. Harvested fall of 08' unless otherwise noted. My seed...
  6. JenD

Blackberry & Candy Lilies

I was wondering if anyone has started these from seed? I had recieved a few of each and have had no luck finding info on starting them. Do they need stratified? Cold treated(or is that the same as stratified??)? Any help would be apperciated!
  7. JenD

Hi all!

I am finally here! Thanks Gloria for the invite! :D Seeing lots of names I already know! For those I don't already know, Hi I'm Jen! I am from central PA. I'm a mom of 2, a 3 yr old and a 9 yr old. Besides gardening, I enjoy just generally being outdoors, music and movies. Oh and shopping! Love...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back