Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. D

Rotting Pepper Plants, Please Help!

I was thinking this as well, especially because I get a good amount of direct sunlight and my leaf coverage doesn't seem the best. Is there a good way to prevent this? I have some new fruits coming in and I don't want to lose them.
  2. D

Thanks for the response! The current batch of peppers on the plants seem to be doing well. I'm going to cut back on fertilizing for a bit and if I have another bad pepper ill bite the bullet and buy a test kit. Ironically, my tomatoes and jalapeños are thriving!
  3. D

The first four peppers I have grown this year have all rotted before ripening. It's happened on the bottom and or sides of the fruit. The plants seem healthy and I haven't found any insects or grubs on or in the rotted fruits. I took a picture of some of the ones that recently rotted. If it...
  4. D

Hello from MD!!!!

Just found this forum. I just started a container garden on my balcony with cherry and bush Goliath tomatoes, green, red, yellow, and jalapeño peppers and some assorted herbs.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back