Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. I

White Peruvian Habanero Peppers

I have 20 White Peruvian Habanero Pepper seeds I would like to trade for something interesting. Who's up?
  2. I

Coffee Grounds

I would have to agree with everything above. You can make compost out of just the coffee grounds by taking 1/2 gallon and adding 1 cup of soil. Cover it and put it in a closet. Shake it up once a week. That is my 2nd favorite thing to do. My first is to just add it to the worm bin. As stated...
  3. I

Hello all

I'm in Iowa, zone 5A.
  4. I

Hello all

Glad I could sign up for a forum. I've been gardening all my life. For the last few years, I've been selling heirloom seeds on Ebay and Amazon. I like to focus on the old, rare heirlooms, and the weird ones. Right now I have Malinowy Olbryzm tomatoes and a whole bunch more sprouted in my office...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back