Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. Dasiemae

Welcome from the GardenForums Staff

Brussel sprouts are high in calcium so it's only if you have calcium stones. Liver is good for you but ya'll can have all you want. I had Lobster one time on my anniversary a couple years ago but I would rather have crab legs.
  2. Dasiemae

CHILI, anyone?

Sometimes I don't sleep and sometimes I am out by 8pm. I still haven't got use to it.
  3. Dasiemae

Randy, I am glad you brought up the yarn thing. I haven't done that in a while. I started on a new baby blanket. I made one that I am keeping for my first grand child. Which I hope won't be in the near future! I figured if I start now I will have them ready. It takes me forever. Brussel sprouts...
  4. Dasiemae

Randy, I have a box full of yarn and the needles. I have made a couple of baby blankets but I only got one stitch that works out. I really surprised myself with that one. I figured if I start now by the time I have grands I will have enough blankets to go around. I picked up some Zinnia dwarf...
  5. Dasiemae

I am new here

Thanks Swindy and crbbergirl! All I can say is you have your work cutt out for you then crabbergirl.lol.
  6. Dasiemae

Well ain't I just silly I thought epsom salt was just for soaking your feet in lol. I never really read the box. Thanks Randy on that I would have put alot more. I know ya'll probley read mom's post about getting my rose's.? I wonder if I had put some of epsom salt to them if they would have...
  7. Dasiemae

CHILI, anyone?

I am sorry Randy that is suppose to be a teaspoon of sugar. It was about 2 am when I was getting very sleepy.
  8. Dasiemae

Plantlover, Believe it or not they are about the only thing i have here that I have not killed. I have some of the black to but they don't get very big. But I planted them around the outside water spicket. But I thought salt killed plants? But I will try the epsom salt thanks alot. Kat
  9. Dasiemae

CHILI, anyone?

Having children and doing alot of parties for the organizations that I am a member of I have learned to do things quick and simple. I have a simple reciept for hot dog chili that they fell in love with. 1 lb of ground beef 1 small onion 2 tablespoons of mustared 1 can of sloppy joe's 1...
  10. Dasiemae

Mom I really think it was those elephant ears that was taller than him. They were beautiful. I have a few on the side of the front porch but they not dear grow as big as the ones you had. I don't know if she has shared some of her photos but it is a beautiful place out there in the spring. One...
  11. Dasiemae

I am new here

Well I can always get out the stun gun! It will not be to much longer they will be out on their own. And then maybe just maybe I will be able to get somewhere.
  12. Dasiemae

Hi ya'll! It is nice to meet you all. Of course I know all of you already. My mom is always talking about her good friends on the garden site. Listening to her talk it sounds like one big family. I don't have much to offer in plants considering I have a brown thumb unlike my mom with her jungle...
  13. Dasiemae

I am new here

As for everyone else and these girls thanks for the warm welcome and I am looking foward to it. Spider lily I am always greatful for new friends. Just got to figure out all these buttons. lynpenny let me go grab my shovel and we can plant anything just making it servive will be the problem...
  14. Dasiemae

I am new here

Gloria, I bet you are. But I am just about bare now. You could come over and bring some of yours and help out this brown thumb. Maybe if you get them started I might be able to keep them. Then as I get more I would share with ya.
  15. Dasiemae

I am new here

Lol Mainegal you don't understand. My aunt gave me a plant one time all I had to do is put it in the ground there was no way in the world you can kill it she says! She told me that she had picked them up where the rain had wash them out the ground and just threw them into the flower bed and...
  16. Dasiemae

I am new here

Hi ya'll! I am new at the site.I am from the south and love home cooking and nature. Of course I have a brown thumb but I love to try. My mom can grow or root anything. I hope to be able one day to do the same. My birthday is may 1st. I have a wonderful hubby(sometimes) Just kidding, He is a...
  17. Dasiemae

Hey Gloria I am tryin to post just to see if it will let me post! I hope this works.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back