Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. sofierdgz

Fukein Tea Bonsai leaves falling, did at home pest control...HELP

RonsGarden, She sits by the front door at my house (facing west side) So she gets sun, but its the late afternoon/evening sun. I'd venture to say about 5-6 hrs of full sun exposure on a sunny day. They did not fly, most were not moving as her leaves were very sticky. but I did see a few...
  2. sofierdgz

Fukein Tea Bonsai leaves falling, did at home pest control...HELP

I have a bonsai tree that was purchased 2 weeks ago. After a few days, I discovered she had pests..... the white small ones. I did an at home pest treatment (that I got from online) 1 tsb mild dish soap (regular dawn) and 1 qrt luke warm water. I sprayed her down a total of 3 times (once a...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back