Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. PRH

What's the weather in your area? 2023 Edition

Been awhile since I was here ,by looks of things! ( I have been busy both at work and at home ) Anette ended up at her doctor who sent her to the hospital to have her appendix removed. She is home now ,but resting on/off and getting ready to go back to her job this Wednesday ( tomorrow ) . ( I...
  2. PRH

Hi all - We still are very hot - hazy - humid here with highs in the upper 90's and really not much rain around to write home about either! Thanks Ron,Anette is very fortunate to have located a job so quickly like she did,I think but her background spoke volumes with her getting hired...
  3. PRH

Hi Folks - Thought I'd pop in as it's been awhile since I was here! Been busy at work ( very thankful I have a place to go to work these days )! Anette located a job real quick like --- as a secretary for a Law firm and she loves it!! :) The weather here has been very hot -...
  4. PRH

Hi Folks - Have not been here for a few days, so thought I'd pop in. I have been bit on the busy - side ( I wouldn't have it any other way ):cool: I have been working longer hours in my days for starters. and get a lot of grass cutting done around the different apartments here. The weather has...
  5. PRH

Been on the humid side of things here since Saturday and really wet, wet,wet out. ( the tear drops from the sky stopped to make room for some sunshine today though ) High for today is in the upper 70's and overnight was around 60. Tonights lows will be in the lower 60's giving way to the low...
  6. PRH

Hi folks - Been a few days since I was here - we had some snow days, some rainy days and some very nice days ( guess I'm not alone by having some snow days ) Yesterday was a very nice day ( lower 70's ) so,I played in some yards mowing ( good thing to as today is a rainy day ( 80%...
  7. PRH

Picture Perfect day here today and they say we will have a carbon copy tomorrow only alittle warmer! I start back to work tomorrow but,that's ok as I will be outside playing in the grass some ( as it's needing cut at some places around here ) I work at an apartment housing place there. The...
  8. PRH

Thank You,Ron!! :D :cool:

Thank You,Ron!! :D :cool:
  9. PRH

Hi,Everyone - Since I was here last, we had alittle rain and then a lot of sun for the last few days and today will get all the way to the upper 60's with lows in the mid 40's overnight. ( I did get my car washed, by the way as I stated in my last post here ) Things are...
  10. PRH

After a cold start this morning ( 32 degrees ), it turned out to be a very sunny day and rather warm too in the mid 40's currently with high in the upper 50's ) * maybe,I will get a spirt of energy and wash my car and clean out the inside as well * Anette got me something very cool for my car...
  11. PRH

Today - really awesome sunshine with highs in the upper 50's with no cloud in the sky to be seen for miles! That being said, tomorrow will be a different picture with rain/snow showers and highs in the upper 30's. I have made a few chiropractor visits for my thumb ( it is coming along ,just not...
  12. PRH

Cold and rain.snow mix this afternoon and over night with lows in the lower 30's and highs in the mid 40's. ( no snow will stick ,thankfully - but just the thought of snow there .... ) Glad to read about your sister and the other nuns ,Ron!! :) Things are going along pretty well otherwise...
  13. PRH

Been really nice and sunny for the last 5 days here - ( cool start in the mornings but warms up real quick into the upper 60's - lower 70's ) Not a cloud in the sky to be seen either!! I took advantage of the nice weather over the weekend by doing little work for a guy that was my neighbor...
  14. PRH

Fried Ice Cream.

Anette took sometime out and made something abit different the other day. ( since we are inside now 4 awhile,I guess she wanted to try something out ) 🙃 Prep. Time 20 min ( plus 1 hr.,30 mins.to freeze) Cook Time 15 Mins. Total Time: 35 mins.( plus 1hr,30 mins.to...
  15. PRH

Awesome weather - wise here ( all the up coming weekend too )! Currently,it is like Spring ( without the rain ):) The high today will reach the mid 60's ,tomorrow, the high will be in the low 70's and Sunday,the high will be in the low to mid 70's ! I don't know with everything closed - up...
  16. PRH

Thanks Ron - my thoughts and prayers that your sister will be ok in this deal, it sure is a different world for us all now for sure! Will give Anette your condolences too! Bob - thanks for liking my post ( such as it was there ) Will hang in there and keep safe too! Otherwise,we got our...
  17. PRH

Going to 60 today and well become almost like Spring outside! ( we are on a lockdown here as well, but... I would rather have that then spread sickness around to someone or catch it from someone as well ) That 60 degrees I talked of, will give way to rain starting overnight all the way into...
  18. PRH

Sweet toy there ,Bob! Very cloudy and bit on the cool side this weekend ( upper 30's with low's in the teens ) At least there is no snow currently! ( that is a plus ) Good weekend to stay indoors as Anette has asked me to help her with some boxes she hasn't unpacked since we moved her over a...
  19. PRH

What's the gas prices in your area? 2020 Edition

Gas prices have really gone down due to the virus we have going on currently. ( Like $1.56 per gallon now ) Same we have no place really to go at that price for gas there! Not sure just what will happen these days with things anymore! Just be aware and keep safe out there --- think Ron said...
  20. PRH

Hi ,folks - Wild Corona Virus going on ( sad, really )! We have rain going on currently but ,the temps. during the day will be in the lower to mid 50's and tomorrow the temps will be in the high 60's but sadly, with rain on the other side of that coin there. I have not been going...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com