Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. M

Japanese Beetles!

Randy & Kya D---I never had them out west either, now that I am back in the mid-west they are HORRIBLE!! PrettyLady---I am going to try your spray mix today and see how it goes. Already threw out my basil, it was disgusting!....
  2. M

Topsy Turvy

Lots of people who have not tried them yet are very excited to try them...but the ones I saw around town last season did not look very healthy, and from what I have heard from folks who have tried them they did not work so well. I am not going to try them.
  3. M

Daylilies Show me yours!

Ron, beautiful! I especially love the last 3 in post 34 and the 1st one in post 35!! Everyone!---Gorgeous daylilies! thank you for sharing!!
  4. M

Perennials

Trying to get back in the swing of things, kinda slow, huh? LOL!! Well, also was having puter problems, but it's all good now. Sounds like you got a lot of goodies, Dor! Good for you! We had a freeze last night so I want to get my tiny baby Tarragon dug up and moved to my friends yard for safe...
  5. M

Perennials

Wonderful job, those are beautiful plants and blooms in spite of the drought there! No drought here in Central Il., I think too much rain and not enough sun! But then, I AM from Colorado;) Love ya gal!
  6. M

My Blooms

Mariposa--Always awesome photos, and beautiful blooms, my friend!
  7. M

Woo-Hoo!! Made it!

looking forward to my stay here, thanks to all of you! at the moment just cruising some of the site to get familiar. I am now in Illinois, transplanted (again) after 15 yrs in CO! I will stay put on here, if the humidity doesn't kill me...LOL!!!
  8. M

Woo-Hoo!! Made it!

Thanks my friends!!....Happy Days indeed, Dizz! --- Dale good to see you as well! -- Bernie, yep, sure everyone here is just great!
  9. M

Woo-Hoo!! Made it!

Thanks for the warm welcome! Doing well, thanks. So good to see familiar faces!...so-to-speak. LOL!!!
  10. M

Woo-Hoo!! Made it!

Howdy everyone! I am very happy to finally get here, I see lots of old friends from another site, and will enjoy meeting new ones!...I have recently moved from Colorado to Illinois. -- Hopping around this site right now, learning how it works, my friends here know that may take me a while!:D

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back