Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. Fantasygal1

Need Help with a Memory Garden

It's been a while since I have been here due to health issues and other problems but I am back. I am in the process of making a Memory Garden for my parents but have very few plants to trade. If anyone out there has any extra plants i have the following to trade and also can do postage. My Momm...
  2. Fantasygal1

Need Plants Desperately !!!!

Dear Friends, Ok, you all asked me to repost come Spring and everyone new if their plants had made it. So I'm reposting. We bought our 1st home last October and it's LARGE alonge with it's two equally large yards. Unfortunately I was only able to remove a handful of plants from the old...
  3. Fantasygal1

Needs plants and/seeds

We moved last month and most of my plants had to stay except for the few that I had potted up from trades. Now I'm faced with two blank yards and wonderful dirt but little money. I'm willing to send SASBE or pay postage for small boxes of plants.I also have some small spider plants and some baby...
  4. Fantasygal1

Thank-you Fidelslady!!!!

Thank-you Bonnie for the lovely note. I hope I explained everything to you to your liking. If not plmk and I will. Thank-you for the trade!!!!!
  5. Fantasygal1

Have Garden Books!!!!

I also have the following books for Postage. Plmk if interested. Thank-you!!! Always a friend, Nancy aka Fantasygal1 PAPERBACK BOOKS 1) An Affair of State by Robert A. Liston 2) Dark Deceiver by Pamela Palmer a Nocturne 3) Wild Hunt by Lori Devoti a Nocturne GARDENING BOOKS 1) Sunset...
  6. Fantasygal1

Thank-you KyaD, Sunflower3,Dtanderson, & Weeze!!!!

Packages recieved!!! You all get 2 thumbs up from me!!!! All plants have been potted up and watered. With a LOT of TLC. Thank-you you all!!!!!
  7. Fantasygal1

Wanted: Hoya Carnosa Variegata or Tricolor cuttings

I'd LOVE to have even a couple of cuttings of these plants. Saw them somewhere (can't remember where)...LOL!!!My list has been posted and I hope you can find something that will stir your interest. Plmk. Thank-you!!
  8. Fantasygal1

Fantasygal1 Trade List!!!

Rooted Plants for trade Large Spider plants with babies rooted plant Medium Spider plants rooted plant Egyptian Walking Topset onions "Heritage White" (VERY prolific) rooted plant Spearmint rooted plant Small plant of Mother of Thousands green GROWS BIG!! Hall's Honeysuckle rooted...
  9. Fantasygal1

Don't Plant Yourself, Make Planters Instead

Are you suffering from Cabin Fever? Anxious to get out and do some gardening but can’t due to weather conditions? Have some logs hanging around that you don’t know what to do with?? Well, don’t fret. I have the perfect remedy for you. I had been suffering from all of the above and it dawned on...
  10. Fantasygal1

Fantasygal1 is here!!!

Cassie!!!! I made it!!!! Well, guys (and you all know who you are...LOL!!) you finally convinced me and I am here. Who is she??? you may be wondering. WEEEELLLL some of you will probably know me as SUNSHINE98 from GH, GW, or GG. Since I missed you all and I decided ok, I'm gonna join, but since...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back