Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. K

String of Bananas

Thank you very much, Flower4Yeshua. Now all I have to do is find a plant hanger. lol
  2. K

String of Bananas

Can't say that really helped me. I had already been there and many other sites before I resorted to forums and actual people. I wanted something specific. That may be specific to you, but to me, it's a bunch of technical stuff that I have no way of knowing as a beginner, really. So, again. I...
  3. K

String of Bananas

I was working the show last night and my bf bought me String of Bananas from one of the booths. It's a very cool plant and I've always had a thing for succulents. The only problem is, I've never cared for a plant before. It's a hanging plant... I live in Kansas. I've heard birds can eat the...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back