Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. M

What do you do with the tulip leaves and stems?

Back around Easter I purchased this tea cup planter and put a tulip and (can't remember) bulb arrangement in it. Looked great while the plants were in bloom now I'm left with this: picture link. Do I just cut these down and put the planter in the shed till next spring?
  2. M

Sweet Basil - Black leaves

Hello all. See this picture? Picture Link What causes some of my basil leaves to turn black? Is that some kind of disease or just sunburn? I bought the plant already started by a nursery. That picture was taken two days after I purchased the plant. It's doubled in size already. How...
  3. M

Repotted hydrangea - do I have to clip this down?

Hi all. My mother was in the hospital recently and someone gave her a hydrangea in a basket. The bloom had wilted and dried so I pulled the heads off and placed the remaining plant in a pot outside. Here are two pictures of the plant. In the first pic it's the plant in the upper left...
  4. M

Hostas question

I have some hostas planted in a raised bed around two trees on my parkway. Grass has kind of overwhelmed the beds...I wanted to save the Hostas, dig out the beds and put fresh dirt and then replant the hostas. Will I lose the hostas if I attempt this? Just in case this is important...I'm...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back