Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. G

Feeding Watermelon plants

Well I fertilized all 38 of my watermelon plants and wow, the vines have grown a foot plus and the new foilage is bright green. hoping to start having ripe melons about the third week of Aug.
  2. G

Well the neighbor just gave me 10 pounds of triple 16 and said that it should work ok. Just dug some small trenches at the base of my cantalopes and added a small handful to each one, now I'm watering it in. I get so nervous about burning up the plants, how much is too much. hopefully it will...
  3. G

How do I go about feedinging my watermelon plants. My plants are growing and vining real nicely I even have small melons developing inspite of the cool wet spring. My soil is semi poor that I keep building up more each year, but I was told that melons are greedy when it comes to feeding so how...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back