Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. K

Intro:

hello Hi everyone Im new too! My name is Kerrey and I live in zone 5....Toronto area. I live on an acre 1/2 in the country, in a 140 yr old farmhouse next to a creek. Im a police dispatcher, so when I get upset about a rotten day at work......I go home and GARDEN! Well not at 07:00 when...
  2. K

Daylily Seed Pods, ~Creating your own hybrids~

seed pods Ok thank you everyone! I can't wait till Spring! Cheers Kerrey
  3. K

seed pods Oh Thankyou! Your lilies are beautiful. For sure, I know that my new plants will most likely not look like the parent plants but that makes me smile! I attempted to pollinate flowers of the same type too but who knows if I was successful.....thats the fun part. I was careful to...
  4. K

seed pods OH BOY! Ok well I harvested seeds from Stella D'oros ......Ruby Stellas.........Precious D'Oros (white stellas)....... Rosy Returns (the pink like Stellas)..... I live down the road from Hayfield Daylilys in Clarington so....... Im spoiled..... I have seeds from many of...
  5. K

Hi everyone Im new so if I'm not posting properly....I will fix it:D Anyways, my question/issue...... I have my seeds harvested from my lily pods..... I read I should leave them to dry for a week then put them in the fridge with vermiculite/peat moss for 3 weeks..... then what though...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back