Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. H

The 1st winter batch under the lights

Here is my hydro system with it's first crop. The basil (upper left) germinated about 15 days ago and the lettuce (remaining 5 pots) about 13 days ago when the photo was taken. The pic was taken on November 5th. I am very impressed so far and this is on a low rate of nutrients. I hope to start...
  2. H

Greetings!!

Hi folks! I have lurked for quite a while and decided to join. I hope I can provide some of the quality input that I have seen so far. I am a raised bed and conainer gardener and learn somethig new everyday. With gardening, that is easy to do!!!! Again, thanks for welcoming me!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back