Recipe 5 Minute Halloween Snack Mix

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

It’s almost here and I have no idea what to do about Halloween costumes, but I do know that this 5 Minute Halloween Snack Mix is totally happening!

halloween-snack-mix-candy-corn-candy-pumpkins-6.jpg

What are your kids going to dress up as for Halloween this year? While you think on it, don’t drool over this 5 Minute Halloween Snack Mix…

I’m totally and completely drawing a blank for ideas this year. Cade is totally not up for this whole dressing up thing this year. Which is fine, 9/10 men aren’t, don’t you think? Last year we were Maverick and Charlie from Top Gun and I thought that it was so cute and fun until we started walking around the block with our kids to Trick or Treat.

Don’t worry, everyone thought that I was our darling neighbor, which is fine, she’s beautiful but totally not the blonde I was going for. Haha! Now that I think about it, maybe I should have Cade and I actually dress up as them this year!!!

We’ve tossed around the idea of being Chip and Joanna Gaines, the Beckhams, maybe Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake when they matched in all denim?

You can see why Cade isn’t super interested.

I need to keep thinking.

In the meantime, do you dress up for halloween or is that just a kid thing?

(more…)

The post 5 Minute Halloween Snack Mix appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back