Angel Trumpets

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Maggie

My angel trumpets are really big this year and so many blooms on them. I'm suprised they have lived in the garden. We just took a chance on them outside because we didn't have anywhere to keep the big pots inside. Daturas are going wild.
A magnolia and rose.

Attachments

• AngelTrumpets003.jpg
    AngelTrumpets003.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 309
  • Moonflowers004.jpg
    Moonflowers004.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 303
  • MagnoliaandRose004.jpg
    MagnoliaandRose004.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 304
  • Flowers5-6-12013[1].jpg
    Flowers5-6-12013[1].jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 307
  • Flowers 6-18-12 005.jpg
    Flowers 6-18-12 005.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 284
those are awesome maggie!

I have some seeds for the purple ruffle if you would like. Just PM me your addy and I'll send you some ;) might be a few weeks untill they are ready though. I'll take a pic today for you so you can see them.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back