Recipe Baked Peach Hand Pies

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

L

Lexie

Sweet, juicy peaches wrapped in a rustic, flaky crust… these Baked Peach Hand Pies are the perfect summer dessert for your family or a dinner party!

PeachPie1.jpg

Hey y’all! I’m Lexie from A Slice of Sweet and I am SO thrilled to be sharing one of my favorite summer recipes on Oh Sweet Basil today!

Happy National Peach Month! If you couldn’t tell from the “y’all” in my greeting, I’m from Texas and we are pretty serious about our peaches. There is really nothing better than a fresh, juicy peach on a hot summer day. Check out one of my other favorite peach recipes here!

We also love our peach pies in the South! While I do love a whole pie, one of my favorite variations are these Baked Peach Hand Pies. Sweet, juicy peaches wrapped in a rustic, flaky crust… you really can’t go wrong! And everything is at least five times better in a mini version, right?!

(more…)

The post Baked Peach Hand Pies appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back