Recipe Blackberry Pie Muffins

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

These Blackberry Pie Muffins are so soft and fluffy and they are perfect for mornings on the run. Nothing better than a delicious start to your morning.
blackberriesmuffins.jpg

These Blackberry Pie Muffins were really tender and I loved that they weren’t over the top sweet. I hate too much sugar in the morning. It seriously makes me sick to my stomach. My husband, on the other hand can eat anything in the morning. If I make his favorite caramel brownies he will seriously have one the next morning. Can any of you eat like that?

(more…)

The post Blackberry Pie Muffins appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back