Blue Bird's

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Spider_Lily

I drove my car close to the nest box snapped a few picture's.They never knew I was there.They were feeding their two babies.Back and forth with huge bug's.I love to sit and watch them.They will be gone soon babies almost ready to leave the nest.Then a new family will hatch more babies.:)

Attachments

• Blue Birds 012.JPG
    Blue Birds 012.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 327
  • Blue Birds 013.JPG
    Blue Birds 013.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 322
  • Blue Birds 014.JPG
    Blue Birds 014.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 309
  • Blue Birds 015.JPG
    Blue Birds 015.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 321
  • Blue Birds 016.JPG
    Blue Birds 016.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 326
The babies are gone now.I cleaned out the box Friday and their already building again back and forth with pinestraw.So there will be more babies soon.
:)

We had them here for awhile but haven't seen them lately, they were in the nest boxes for a few days. bumming that they still aren't hanging around

The house wrens have invaded every space and birdhouse I have. They are eveywhere. I have to leave my garage door cracked because two sets have set up house keeping in the garage. I can't leave them locked up all day they need to hunt and build. They are so cute. I walked out this morning and mamma looked at me as if to say "can you please opne the door for me?"

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back