Recipe Blueberry Pecan Pancakes

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

A soft and fluffy pancake loaded up with some of your favorite flavors. We love these blueberry pecan pancakes and can’t wait to make them again!

Can Pancakes be Made Ahead of Time?​

Pancakes are a great make-ahead food.

Just make them, freeze them, thaw and heat when you are ready to eat.

How do You Reheat Pancakes?​

Line the desired number of pancakes on a baking sheet and cover with foil.

Bake for 10-15 minutes or until they are heated through.

Or, stack the pancakes on a microwave safe plate and heat for 1 1/2 minutes or until heated through.

pancakes-3.jpg

We love pancakes at our house. So much so that I think that we could eat pancakes every day! This Blueberry Pecan Pancakes is a variation that my sister taught me as it’s something she loves at her house.

The blueberries give these pancakes a nice pop of flavor and the pecans add a delightful little crunch.

Pancakes are an easy dish to experiment with. We’re always coming up with new pancake recipes to try. I’ll link to a bunch of our favorite recipes but no matter how you feel about pancakes or even breakfast foods, you MUST try our Melt in Your Mouth Buttermilk Pancakes recipe.

(more…)

The post Blueberry Pecan Pancakes appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back