Combo Spraying

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
I seem to have the same problem with my clothes dryer too!

I know what you mean about the change in the weather and the plants. It has been progressing that way for several years. Plants that I have always worried about now do not need my protective winter care. Fine by me. I enjoy more comfortable weather.

Wombat

Oh dear I don't have a clothes dryer so I can't blame that! lol My plants have also changed over the years as you said. Plants I've fussed over here in the past grow just fine now without my tlc. Maybe I've learned a few things over the years but my climate has changed a lot......

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com