Gardening

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

May91

Hello I'm new here and just wanted to say hello to every one.
The other day I was down in my celler and some of my potatoes that didn't get used over the winter have now rooted and I had a couple of old tires laying around so I put some hay from my flower beds and put them in the tire and then put these potatoes I found and then put more hay and more potatoes in and got some dirt and covered them up can't wait to see if they come up or not. has any one out their tried this and did it work.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back