Greetings!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

jacobstone

Hello! My name is Andrew. I'm just new here, looking forward to learn new ideas on how to improve my garden here. :)

Hi Andrew,
I actually thought your name was Jacob , so forgivr me in the other post where I addressed you as such. I stand corrected. We are glad you are here and look forward to getting to know you.
What type of gardening do you do? And where are you located. This will help us make suggestions if we know what zone or area you are in;)

Ahhhhh......my maiden name was Andrew (no 's'). My middle name now is Andrew. We welcome you but you better get used to the fact that we don't type very well! (I've been called a cubie...I thought that was what you used in school to store things in.) You will find many folks who know a lot about gardening so I hope you enjoy being with us. Trax got me to try to grow a banana tree ! ~ Curbie :)

Attachments

• _welcome.jpg
    _welcome.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 280
  • grdpty07.gif
    grdpty07.gif
    8 KB · Views: 281
  • welcome01.jpg
    welcome01.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 275
So,you decided to get those hands of yours dirty eh?? You came to a cool place where we get together and share different ways where 1 can make that come true with most anykind of plants. ( sometimes,we go astray but,we are human and always comeback to the topic handsdown ) :p
Welcome aboard,start dreaming and fill us in so we all can help ya make those dreams come true for ya! Oh,did I say welcome - yep,guess I covered that but,it never hurts to state that over again - welcome!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back