heart-leaf philodendron clippings

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Holy_Wood80

I have a heart-leaf philodendron plant and i took some clippings from it and put it in water and they have been in water for about 2 months now and I have them in my window seal where they gets lots of indirect sunlight/daylight and there still alive but there not growing and theres no roots at all, how can I get the clippings to grow and grow roots?

some times it will take a bit longer than we think...if they are still living they are on their way to rooting..

Holy,
Welcome!
Also was there a "joint" in the stem that you cut, or did you just cut leaves. You actually need to have a jointed segment to get them to root. Mine always root very quickly.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back