Hello From New Jersey

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

jdess

Greetings everyone, after a tough winter this March in Jersey I feel this has been the first sunny and somewhat warm day of the gardening season. First I would like to introduce myself, John in Jersey, to all on this site that share the passion. I have been fortunate enough to live in the same house and garden the same property for the past 20 years; set up the plan, learn from mistakes, grow (sic) and continue year after year. Last year, somehow, the passion just was not there. Burnout? Could be. This morning though the sun was out, warm. I grabbed a coffee and started walking around the remnants of last years neglected garden. I was happy to see some old friends doing well after my neglect last year, some plants maybe needing a move. After a quick trip to the shed for a shovel and a spade I was sighting, digging and transplanting. It felt great again. Now, I'm sitting in an Adirondack chair, sun fading with a glass of wine in hand reviewing a well spent day in the garden and thinking... What can I do tomorrow? Feels good to be back. Thanks so much for reading. I look forward to the discussions on this forum and hope I may contribute a bit here and there along the way.

john

It is good to be back again. I spent the weekend in the garden too. Welcome to the forum and post anytime.

Welcome to our forum jdess!
It has been too cold, wet and windy to do anything in my gardens!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back