Horse

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Spider_Lily

Cricket my old horse was out in the pasture yesterday.When the hail storm came.She ran to the barn.But a huge hail stone must have hit her shoulder.
Bad cut not showing any pictures but it was nasty.Poor baby got her fixed up too.Not bothering her though she back out munching grass.Talking to the neighbor horse's...

Oh Cricket I'm sorry.
Spider I know that sometimes the cut looks really bad but I have found that with a little ointment they heal very well.
I can't begin to tell you the injuries my horses have had over the years. They have all healed better than I would ever have hoped for.
Now that was back in the days of scarlet oil and tinture of violet.

It looks better today.A old man told me once to use hemorrhoid cream on cuts it would draw it together with little scarring.Used that for most things from horses ,dog's whatever gets a cute.Works great. :)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back