Recipe Hot Cocoa Mug Brownie for One

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

ALERT!! This is an its-so-easy-its-dangerous alert! And so delicious too! This Hot Cocoa Mug Brownie for One literally takes less than 5 minutes to make and its made with things you already have on hand! Proceed at you’re own risk…you’re going want to make these every single night!

hot-cocoa-mug-brownie-for-one-recipe-6-700x1050.jpg

Some days you just need a quick dessert but you don’t want to be stuck in the kitchen for long and you don’t want loads of leftovers. This is a perfect for dessert for two, for empty nesters, for a quick treat for the kids when you’re trying to not eat dessert or for a good mini dessert on your cheat day.

This is the recipe that my mom always rolls her eyes about. I mean, you guys it is crazy delicious, but my mom doesn’t want to hear it. There’s a story behind that that I’ll get to.

(more…)

The post Hot Cocoa Mug Brownie for One appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back