How we spent our 52nd wedding anniversary

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Maggie

Buford had another knot to come up on his neck last week and the oncolgist said it is cancer. He had to go for a PET scan today to see if it had spread anywhere else. He has been sick since sunday. He had to be there at noon so we had to leave home at 10:30 because it's and hours drive (in good traffic) and we didn't exactly know where we were going. We arrived 15 minutes early so we were good there. The test took an hour and half and we got back home at 3:00. We ran into a lot traffic on the way back. We go tomorrow for the results of the test and friday for his first radition treatment. So that is how we spent our 52nd wedding anniverseary.

52 years that's amazing
I wish you had had a better day
My prayers will go out for both of you.

Maggie & Buford,
Happy anniversary! What an amazing feat to have been married so long. Tim and I just made 30 years. I do pray that treatment gives Burford full recovery and that soon you can celebrate in style!
Keeping you both in my prayers

52 years is amazing Maggie!
Give Buford a big hug from all of us!
We will keep the two of you in our prayers!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back