I have tons of these to trade

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Pretty iris Kay
Your package will go out as soon as I can get out in the yard to dig them up, it's been raining since Sat. Hoping to get them dug up and in the mail to you on Mon. I want to mail them on a Mon so they dont sit in the PO over a weekend

Wonderful Laurie
I will keep an eye out for them next week. PLMK if they do hit the mail and don't worry if it is too wet.

Hey Dawn,

I would love some of the Iris. LoL I already have the limelight. It is doing very well!!!!
I have ginger lilies if you want some or I will be ahppy to give you postage. I also have angel wing begonis.

Dawn is there any way I could get some of the iris? I'll pay shipping and pay for the iris too if you want.

I didn't mention that everyone getting these iris that they are really hardy and multiply
"really fast" so give em room
I think the ones I am digging are about 3 years old and I am dividing them now and they have 8 to 10 divisions on each plant.

Since I really don't need more plants at this time I am sending these for postage
I still have all of them available and would love to send you a box of whatever if you would like
The other boxes I am sending out are the flat rate ones that cost $10.95

Thanks Dawn, that will be fine for me :D
No lime light though , I have plenty! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm out of town right now but hubby called me to say they arrived today. He will plant them for me tomorrow. If you will pm me how much I owe you I'll get that in the mail for you.

oh oh oh oh oh !!!! When I got home they were waiting for me!!!! Thanks a million Dawn. Sending you a check out today.
You are the best!!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back