It's Spring It's Spring It's Spring

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

what a gorgeous picture garden bear..that must be some camera you have..thanx for sharing

Daffie Daffodils....

i know that daffodil bulbs have a top and a bottom...and whenever i'm in doubt i plant them sideways...they'll figure out how to come up...but...i didn't know they had a front and a back....why are these two facing the opposite direction of the others in this group??? it does make me smile to think these daffodils are my dad and dave (my husband's best friend, lost to us 09/'09) saying HI! HPIM0799.jpg

HPIM0800.jpg

HPIM0803.jpg

I pruned my crepe myrtles in the front yard on yesterday and pulled some weeds up. My compost worked over the last several years as the weeds came up really easy and not stuck in the hard clay. The soil is really soft and crumbly from all hard work. I still need to prune my roses on the east side and my yellow hibiscus.

I planted 18 assorted tomatoes. I hope they all germinate.

miss dorothy i am sooo jealous of you!!!we can only start tomato seeds here..the soil really won't get warm enough for them for another 4 weeks even with plastic...it depresses me to plant them too early and watch them just sit there! it's way better to set them out when it's nice and warm and see them flourish....off to the greenhouse now...good gardenin' wishes to all:)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back