Look what I got.

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Spider_Lily

Meet my new baby this is Saban a 2yr.old Maltese.He's such a sweet boy.He has got to visit the vet soon.He's a little thin but I can fix that in a few week's.He love's to give kisses.

Attachments

• Saban  and flowers 005.JPG
    Saban and flowers 005.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 353
  • Saban  and flowers 010.JPG
    Saban and flowers 010.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 330
  • Saban  and flowers 011.JPG
    Saban and flowers 011.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 324
Oh what a sweetie. Lucky you.
He will gain weight for you but a vet check will be a good thing.
Did you get him from a friend, rescue, where

My daughter came from Tampa visiting this weekend.She and hubby went to one of his Aunt's she was trying to give him away.They said he would not stop pooping in the floor.He has not pooped in my floor yet.Knock on wood he goes to the door when he needs to go out.I think the aunt just didnt take time to care for him.He's the sweetest little thing follows me every step.And he loves to ride he's always ready.Going to have him neutered when he gains a little weight....

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back