Please help the animals

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

I try to save any critter too, Bluewolf. People around here get all upset about stinkbugs~I have mine pretty well trained! I buy shoes from that site and all sorts of things from them. I have bought 2 of the nicest sweatshirts and a vest. They all have pawprints on them. It's a great way to help in some way, every day. I've used it for years. Curbie

Last edited:
Curbie click on the 1st link and it will bring up a page with a purple "click here to give it's free" button after you click that one you will go to the next page where there is (at the top of the page) where it has "shelter challenge" then type in the shelter of your choice (the Zoo Ely, NV) I hope
The next time you click the shelter challenge your shelter will be there just scroll down a tiny bit. Then you can just click "vote"

Kya, I have done this for years :) I can get to 'Zoo' if you'd like me to. I currently do Animal Rescue and Rainforest. I get every day reminders. Thanks :) Curbie

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back