Recipe Road Trip Snacks and Free Printable Car Bingo

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Are you taking a summer road trip? We have a few and as a mom I’m over the piles of junk food snacks. Check out the BEST idea EVER for road trip snacks and free printable car bingo because I love you.

ad-trip-snacks-for-kids-free-printable-car-bingo-8.jpg

Oh how we LOVE you all! We totally get that road trips can be so much fun.

Until they aren’t.

You know what I’m talking about.

The kids hit an age where you suddenly start hearing, “She’s looking out my window!!”

Yes, that’s an actual argument from my childhood and a few weeks ago we hit our very first ever crabby road trip. It was on the way home and I seriously think my lack of planning healthy road trip snacks contributed. Just you wait until you see what I did this time to step our car food game up!!

And there’s a free printable for a road trip game at the end!

(more…)

The post Road Trip Snacks and Free Printable Car Bingo appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back