Recipe Simple Roasted Garlic Veggies

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Macaroni & Cheese is a classic, but what side do you serve with mac & cheese? Our Simple Roasted Garlic Veggies are the perfect side dish!!

I’ve partnered with Nestle Balance Your Plate to show that our Simple Roasted Garlic Veggies are the perfect side dish for Stouffer’s Macaroni & Cheese.

stouffers-packaging-4.jpg

Oh man, do not even read the recipe until you’ve pinned these Simple Roasted Garlic Veggies, which I’ve paired with Stouffer’s Macaroni & Cheese.

They are the perfect side dish to almost any meal and even better, they are crazy easy to make.

There’s not a lot you need to make dinner a balanced meal, but it always sounds way more overwhelming than that.

I’m in that phase of life when I’m juggling a lot of different schedules, and to-dos. It’s seriously so much some days. I honestly need meal time to be the least of my worries, so sit down and let’s chat because I’ve discovered that it’s easier than ever to create a balanced meal.

(more…)

The post Simple Roasted Garlic Veggies appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back